New Opportunity with Ripe for Harvest
Updated: Jan 21, 2020
Two things are happening that we would like to ask you to pray with us about.
1. We need to move from our home in Red Bluff by March and are believing God will provide a beautiful, large home that will become a Healing Retreat, where guests will be ministered to while they stay with us.
2. Ripe For Harvest (our 501C3 covering) asked us (Don and Lisa) to become Field Directors for the West Half of the USA. To take this position, we must increase our monthly financial support. Would you prayerfully consider partnering with us?
Field Director Job Description:
(We understand that you are very busy with your own ministry and we appreciate you taking on these additional responsibilities as best you can.)
1. To shepherd (John 21:15-19) the staff within my/our area periodically via such methods as Skype, Zoom, Face time, text, or email.
2. To keep a written record via the "RFH Staff & Stats" Google doc, of my conversations on how they are doing physically, spiritually and financially.
3. To visit staff members in my area on the field at least once every 5 years.
4. To format a letter to update and encourage their ministry partners (this is done after each personal visit on the field) that I will send to Shemayne Wilson and copy to the International Field Director and the President of RFH.
5. To personally help them or point them to someone who can, when they are in need.
6. To follow the Ministry Partnership Development guidelines in helping and holding them accountable to reach their financial goals. (for new staff or old staff who ask for help)
7. To read the newsletters and Quarterly Reports/Newsletters of those within my area and personally answer any questions and thank them for the work that they are doing.